It is the Company’s policy to respect the confidentiality of data and therefore the privacy of people .
At NLVX we understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of our Client’s personal information and are committed towards ensuring the safety of any information provided by our clients through this website.
COLLECTION of private INFORMATION
In order to supply financial products and services to our clients efficiently and accurately, once you apply to register to use one or more of our services we'll ask you for private information. NLVX holds the proper and therefore the duty by virtue of the commercial activity performed, to see the accuracy of the info held within the databases by occasionally asking you for updated data provided or for a confirmation of the accuracy of the aforementioned.
The type of private information we may collect can include (but isn't limited to):
- Customer’s full name.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Home and work addresses.
- Home and work telephone numbers.
- Mobile / phone number .
- Email address.
- Passport number/or ID number.
- Government issued photo ID with signature.
- Information on employment status and income
- Information about previous trading experience and risk tolerance.
- Information on education and profession
- Tax Domicile and Tax ID Number.
- Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
- Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you].
- Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, zone setting and site , browser plug-in types and versions, OS and platform and other technology on the devices you employ to access this website].
- Profile Data includes [your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses].
- Usage Data includes [information about how you employ our website, products and services].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences].
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data like statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could also be derived from your personal data but isn't considered personal data in law as this data doesn't directly or indirectly reveal your identity. for instance , we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the share of users accessing a selected website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data together with your personal data in order that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which can be utilized in accordance with this privacy notice.
We don't collect any Special Categories of private Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, politics , union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
We can also gather certain information about your use of our services. this might include information from which you and/or your company are often identified like the days you go online , your volume of use of the services, the kinds of knowledge , systems and reports you access, the locations from which you go online , duration of sessions and other similar data. the knowledge collected could also be also lawfully obtained from third parties, like public authorities, companies that have introduced you to NLVX, card processing companies, also as publicly available sources that we are lawfully permitted to process.
Your electronic and/or telephone communication with us is recorded and it's the only property of NLVX and constitutes proof of communication between us.
You have a option to supply any or all of the private information required. However, missing information may end in our being unable to open or maintain your account and /or to supply you with our services
USES made from YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We gather process and manage the knowledge which allows us to perform our contractual obligations with you and to be compliant with our legal obligations.
Below are the needs that your personal information is processed:
Performance of a contract
We process your data so on provide you with our services and products, and to be ready to complete our acceptance procedure so as to enter into a contractual relationship with our clients. so as to finish our client on-boarding we'd like to verify your identity, perform the customer due diligence as per the regulatory obligations, and that we got to use the acquired details to effectively manage your trading account with NLVX.
Compliance with a legal obligation
A number of legal obligations are imposed by relevant laws to which we are subject, also as statutory requirements, e.g. anti-money laundering laws, financial services laws, corporation laws, privacy laws and tax laws. additionally , there are various supervisory authorities whose laws and regulations apply to us, which impose necessary personal processing activities for mastercard checks, payment processing, biometric identification and compliance with court orders.
For the aim of safeguarding legitimate interests
NLVX processes personal data so on safeguard the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a 3rd party, where the legitimate interest is once we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. Nevertheless, it must not go unfairly against you and what's best for you. samples of such processing activities include:
- Initiating court proceedings and preparing our defense in litigation procedures;
- means and processes we undertake to supply for the Company’s IT and system security, preventing potential crime, asset security, admittance controls and anti-trespassing measures;
- measures to manage business and for further developing products and services;
- risk management.
For internal business purposes and record keeping
It may be required to process your personal data for internal business and record keeping purposes, which is in our own legitimate interest and is required so as to suits our legal obligations. we'll also keep records so as to make sure that you simply suits your contractual obligations pursuant to the agreement governing our relationship with you.
For legal notifications
Occasionally, the law requires us to advise you of certain changes to products and/or services or laws. We may have to tell you of the changes associated with our products and services, therefore we'll be obliged to process your personal information to send you the legal notifications. you'll still receive this information albeit you decide to not receive marketing information from us.
For Marketing Purposes
We may use your data for research and analysis purposes, and your trading history so as to deliver any analysis, reports, campaigns which will interest you to your registered email address. Please note that you simply simply always have the proper to vary your option just in case that you don't wish to receive such communications any more .
If you are doing not want us to use your personal information during this way, please send an email to [email protected] asking to not be contacted for any marketing purposes. If you're an on-line subscriber, you'll login to your Trader Hub user profile and amend your notification preferences at any time.
to help us in improving our products and services
We may use the private information provided by you to make sure the very best standards when providing our products and services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The main purpose we use your personal information for is to enable us understand your financial objectives and make sure that relevant services are appropriate to your profile. Further, this information helps NLVX to supply quality services. While we may send you marketing material (including but not limited to SMS or email communication for you to look at , margin calls, or other information) from time to time that we expect are going to be useful to you, we are aware of the necessity to respect your privacy. Unless you're informed otherwise, the private information we hold is employed for establishing and managing your account, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing customer service and products and supplying you with ongoing information or opportunities that we believe could also be relevant to you.
NLVX won't disclose your personal information without your prior consent however, counting on the merchandise or service concerned and particular restrictions on sensitive information, this suggests that private information could also be disclosed to:
- Service providers and specialist advisers to NLVX who are contracted to supply us with administrative, financial, insurance, research or other services.
- Introducing brokers or partners with whom we've a mutual relationship (any of whom could also be within or outside the ecu Economic Area)
- Credit providers, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorized by law
- Credit reporting or reference agencies, third authentication service providers, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification or due diligence checks of the client
- Anyone authorized by a private , as specified by that individual or the contract
- To an Affiliate of the corporate or the other company within the same group of the corporate .
In case such disclosure is required to be made by law or any regulatory agency , it'll be made so as for NLVX to suits any legal obligations, protect itself from potential fraud, and maintain service provider agreements. just in case such disclosure is required it'll be made on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by the regulatory agency . Generally, we require that organizations not under NLVX who handle or obtain personal information as service providers to NLVX acknowledge the confidentiality of this information, undertake to respect any individual's right to privacy and suits the info Protection Principles and this policy.
In some circumstances, we may expire information to 3rd parties if we are legally required to try to to so or if we are authorized under our contractual and statutory obligations or if we've been provided your consent.
We can also disclose your personal information to 3rd parties if we are under a requirement to disclose or share your personal data so as to suits any legal obligation, or so as to enforce or apply our Site Terms and Conditions.
CONSENT TO PROCESS DATA
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies which we don't accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, however any processing of private data before the receipt of your revocation won't be affected.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
NLVX will keep your personal data for as long we've a account with you.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By legislation we are required to reply to any personal data requests within 30 days, unless the sort of request requires longer for investigation and assessment. The rights which may be available to you in reference to the private information we hold about you're outlined below:
- Receive access to your personal data. this permits you to receive a replica of the private data we hold about you.
- Request rectification/correction of the private data we hold about you. this permits you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you. We may request additional information and documentation required to validate the necessity for the requested change of knowledge .
- Request erasure of your personal information. you'll ask us to erase your personal data, exercising your right “to be forgotten”, where there's no good reason for us continuing to process it. This request to erase your personal data will end in the closure of your account and termination of the client relationship.
- Request to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, like if you contest the accuracy of that private information or object to us processing it. it'll not stop us from storing your personal information. we'll inform you before we decide to not accept as true with any requested restriction. If we've disclosed your personal information to others, we'll inform about the restriction if possible. If you ask us, if possible and lawful to try to to so, we'll also tell you with whom we've shared your personal information in order that you'll contact them directly.
- Have the proper to object to your personal data being processed for marketing purposes. This also includes profiling in the maximum amount because it is said to marketing . If you object to processing for marketing purposes, then we shall stop the processing of your personal data for such purposes.
- Object, at any time, to any decisions that we may take that are purely supported automated processing (including profiling). Profiling involves the utilization of technology that helps us make decisions automatically, supported your personal data that we collect from you or from third parties.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not need to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the opposite rights). However, we may charge an inexpensive fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to suits your request in these circumstances.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We attempt to answer all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it's going to take us longer than a month if your request is especially complex otherwise you have made variety of requests. during this case, we'll notify you and keep you updated.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We endeavor to make sure protection of the knowledge submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to guard Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and the other unlawful sort of processing of the private Data in our possession. This includes, for instance , firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
However, no method of transmission over the web , or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the safety of any information you transmit to us and you are doing so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information might not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you think your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us.
NLVX may store your information in its databases for reference so as to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and to satisfy any legal data retention requirements. this suggests we may retain your information after you stop using the location or our services or otherwise interacting with us.
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer to assist us determine the sort of browser and settings you're using, where you've got been on the web site , once you return to the web site , where you came from, and to make sure your information is secure. the aim of this information is to supply you with a more relevant and effective experience on the NLVX site, including presenting sites consistent with your needs or preferences.
NLVX can also use independent external service providers to trace the traffic and usage on the web site . Cookies are frequently used on many websites on the web and you'll choose if and the way a cookie are going to be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser. you'll not be ready to access some parts of www.NLVX.com if you select to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser, particularly the secure parts of the web site . We therefore recommend you enable cookie acceptance to profit from all the services on the web site .
To learn more about cookies and the way to manage them via your browser/device please visit www.aboutcookies.org